In order to obtain the i-20 document, necessary for the Application for the F1 Student Visa, each candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Completed signed and dated Application Form and Enrollment Agreement
- Application fee of $29.00 dollars (non-refundable) made payable to Marconi International university via Wire Transfer.
- Payment of the first installment of the tuition fee before the I-20 is processed (which will be refunded in full if the F1 Visa will be denied for reasons depending on the University. However, the installment is not refunded if the visa is denied for reasons depending on the applicant).
- Financial statement or certified bank letter in English demonstrating full tuition funds available, along with living expenses capability to cover a minimum of one year (12 months) of tuition and fees, books and supplies, living and any other necessary expenses during your studies. (Amounts must be in or converted to USD currency).
- Affidavit of support form in case of sponsor.
- Academic titles and Certifications in English.
- If a student’s native language is not English, proficiency in English must be established by one of the following options:
- Satisfactory Standardized Test Score as PTE (54), TOEFL (70 – IBT) or IELTS (6.0).
- Marconi International University English Test.
- Proof of graduating from a college or high school where English is the primary mode of instruction.
- Completing an ESL program at an institution that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Completing an ESL program at Marconi International University.
- Copy of a valid passport (upon admissions).
Once the applicant receive the i-20 document by the University, he/she needs to schedule an appointment at the USA Embassy of his/her country of origin and present a copy of the receipt SEVIS / I-901 www.fmjfee.com
International students are advised to begin the admission process at least 6 months before classes start in order to have enough time to complete the visa procedure and obtain all the documents required to apply for admission.