The Master in International Business Administration is an academic course addressed to all those who wish to improve their professional career by acquiring specialized skills in the fields of economics, finance and markets, general management and marketing (web marketing and in-bound Marketing). In a context in which internationalization is widespread among businesses, the course provides theoretical and practical training that enables students to analyze different business contexts at international level and to develop the ability to intervene effectively within processes which characterize them. The course program is structured to meet the needs of modern business, providing an in-depth knowledge of the economic and financial principles and logic behind business systems and national and international institutions. Through the analysis of the evolutionary path of the economic environment and the different markets and through a strongly applied study approach, students will acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to understand the complexity of management of complex organizations.
Upon completion of the MBA Master’s Degree, students will have developed advanced skills in managing new business models and financial and business complex projects in leadership and HR management. In particular, the Master allows graduates to:
- Develop the skills needed to transform ideas into practical innovations
- Acquire innovative know-how on enterprise management
- Expand knowledge of international markets
- Understand the logic behind the international financial and tax systems
- Networking in Europe and the United States
- Obtain an MBA degree or an internationally recognized Master
Expected job opportunities include the following areas, with particular reference to structures and business companies characterized by levels of excellence and internationalization. Graduates from the Master in International Business Administration will have greater opportunities to stand out in their career in the following professional sectors:
- International organizations
- Public and private enterprises
- Financial companies, financial intermediation and savings management
- Monetary and Market Supervisory Authorities
- Business design and development companies, industrial, commercial, and service companies
- Financial and economic advice companies
- Sports associations
- Tourism companies
They will also be able to manage consultancy activities as experts of: international taxation, auditing and risk management, business design and development at international level
The MBA program involves the deepening of various subject areas that belong to the tools and techniques of international business, Marketing and web marketing, global finance, management and risk management.
The courses required by the syllabus of the Master plan providing the tools, skills and methods necessary to develop a systematic approach aimed at solving complex management problems linked to the basic functions of organizations and related competitive scenarios.
- Web Marketing
- International Business And Management
- Internetional Taxation
- Financial And Internetional Regulatory System
- Risk Management
- Marketing Automation Marketing
- Sport management & regulation
- Hospitality and Tourism management
|Master – International Business Administration|
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|MBA510||Mathematics and Statistics||3|
|MBA540||Marketing in Diverse Environments||3|
|MBA550||Operations & Service Management||3|
|MBA560||Financial Regulation & Corporate Governance||3|
|MBA570||Financial Markets and Instruments||3|
|MBA610||Project Finance and Risk Management||3|
|MBA630||Managerial Economics and Business Administration||3|
|MBA640||Leadership and Change Management||3|
|MBA650||Business Information System||3|
|MBA660||International Business Administration Capstone Project||6|
|TOTAL: 42 Credits|
The Master’s faculty is characterized by highly qualified professionals in the field of Management, Finance and Marketing at the international level.
Master teachers were selected on the basis of their professional experience, so as to provide students with highly professional and immediate skills and knowledge in the workplace.
Each teacher is engaged in research at national and international level and has positions at managerial level. Multiculturalism, which distinguishes the MBA teacher’s tutorial, ensures a continuous interaction and current content of the proposed content.
ACADEMIC DIRECTOR MBA: Prof. Santarvis Brown
Doctor of Education in Administration (ABD)
Master of Business Administration
Faculty Experience: Broward College, Daytona College, Miami Dade College, Johnson & Wales University, Atlantis University, Brown Mackie College, Jose Maria Vargas University
Project Director, Communities of Interest (COI), Miami Dade College
Superintendent of Education, Seminole Tribe of Florida Department of Education
- Andrea Chiappetta
- Nicola Illuzzi
- Alessio Gambino
- Renato Giovannini
- Tommaso Saso
- Juan Arteaga
- Obiaukor Princess Mokolo
- Jennifer Ross
The MIU MBA offers you the opportunity to choose from 2 different study modes, giving you maximum flexibility in the management of the learning activities. Each format is designed to meet the specific needs of different students, young people and professionals who want to improve their skills and progress in their career path.
Our innovative and flexible online learning system “Interactive Online Learning” responds to the needs of young and adult students who have to reconcile and plan their study activities with their professional commitments.
The master classes on campus at the Miami downtown site have 3 starting dates corresponding to the beginning of each semester:
Miami International University will help all the International Students who choose to study On Campus, in Miami, with their Student Visa F1 Process which allows to live and study in Miami for all the duration of the course.
Study on campus in Miami
The main campus of the Marconi International University is located in the financial and commercial center of Miami, in the area between Downtown and Brickell, Miami’s largest growth district, where are the locations of the most prestigious Florida colleges including Miami Dade University of Miami, Miami International University of Art and Design, Florida International University. The University develops on an area of 7210 square feet and has been specially restructured and designed to accommodate students, teachers and administrative staff.
The location includes:
- 4 classrooms for a capacity of 50 students each,
- An Auditorium that can accommodate up to 70 people,
- A library available for students and teachers, and a lounge area and a cafeteria for students.
- 7 administrative offices,
- A reception area
- An audio-video recording studio used by the professors to develop their online classes
F1 STUDENT VISA
In order to study at the Miami Campus it is required the obtaining of the F1 Student Visa, which can be provided by the University, supporting the student in the application process.
How to get your Student Visa?
In order to complete the admissions process, the candidate must meet and submit the following requirements:
- Send the necessary documentation to the Master’s administrative office;
- Communication from the administrative office about the obtaining of the I-20 Form necessary for the F1 Visa application;
- Interview with the Embassy;
- Communication from the administrative office of the Embassy about the release of the Visa.
International students should begin the admission process at least 6 months before classes start in order to leave enough time to complete your visa requirements and obtain all the documents required to apply for admission.
Admission process and requirements
In order to be admitted to one of our Master’s programs, applicants must possess a valid Bachelor’s Degree. Graduates of recognized academic institutions outside the United States should hold a degree equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree. Equivalency is determined by the Graduate Admissions Office.
Applicants will be considered for admission if they satisfy the following:
- Submit a Bachelor’s Degree / transcripts translated in English or Spanish
- Submit a completed Admissions Application
- Submit a non-refundable application fee: $50 (US residents) / $150 (international students)
- Submit an updated Resume
- Submit a personal statement that describes the applicant’s professional accomplishments and goals
- Copy of valid government issued ID or Passport
- Certificate of intermediate level preferred language (English or Spanish B1-B2 Intermediate level)
Students wishing to pursue the programs in English or Spanish can submit an English/Spanish language certificate including, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualifications, such as a degree from a university that conducts its programs entirely in English/Spanish. MIU provides students with a free online language assessment test if they do not have a certificate.
Costs and financial benefits
Master in International Business Administration costs:
|Total Tuition: $ 10,430.00|
|Per Credit||$ 248.33|
|Per Semester||$ 2.086.00|
|Graduation Fee||$ 250.00|
|Application Fee||$50 (US residents)
$150 (international students)
Marconi International has always supported students’ aspirations through payment and payment plans for the total enrollment rate of the Master depending on the student’s financial capacity.
It is possible to rate the full amount of the program during the 18 months in quarterly and semi-annual installments.
Payments can be made in different ways:
- Paypal payment system through the MIU PayPal link
- Online Payment System with Credit/Debit Card
- Wire Transfer
Marconi International University promotes participation in the Master’s MBA from around the world, selected on the basis of merit and distinction of race, religion and politics. The MIU scholarship program guarantees a careful selection based on the candidate’s merit and potential.
Scholarships will be targeted at national and international candidates even if they do not hold a visa.
To access the scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of intermediate level preferred language (English or Spanish B1-B2 Intermediate level)
- Having a valid Bachelor’s diploma and official transcripts
All students who are not in possession of a B1 or B2 English or Spanish language certification will be able to take an English or Spanish entrance exam that will be offered free of charge from the University.
Candidates who will not be admitted to the Master as they are not in possession of the required English or Spanish level will be able to take an Intermediate English course.
Application procedure for the scholarship:
Students who wish to apply for a MIU scholarship must complete and submit the “scholarship application form” .
The following documents are also required to complete the scholarship application:
- Application Form
- Bachelor’s Degree and Official Transcripts in English.
- Updated resume
- Motivational Letter Describing the Applicant’s Professional and Academic Goals (Optional)
- Certificate of intermediate level preferred language (English or Spanish B1-B2 Intermediate level)
- Copy of your ID\Passport