The Master of Science in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies program is designed for students who seek roles as leaders in the field of education, exposing them to innovative research and practice in the leadership, management and administration of educational institutions. Taught by experienced practitioners and active researchers in the field, the Master integrates theory and practice to enable graduates to gain academic and practical skills in oral communication, problem solving, critical thinking and team building.
This Master intends to offer students the knowledge and skills needed to strategically manage and lead human resources in particular in the educational and school area. With the completion of the Master Degree, graduates will be able to plan, in accordance with the organizations objectives, human resources activities on the basis of the evaluation of their professional competences and personal attitudes evaluation. In addition, the Master offers key competences important to develop and manage innovative educational projects based on new digital technologies.
Students will learn how to plan and develop an e-learning project after evaluating and analyzing the specific learning needs of the company personnel.
Graduates from the Master of Science in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies will have opportunities to emerge and stand out in their career in the following professional sectors:
- High school level headmasters or Professors
- E-learning project Manager
- Public schools Administrators
- Corporate training Director
- Educational Manager
- The Master of Science in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies program deepens different subject areas related to the tools and techniques of Leadership, Innovative Business, Development of new Products and Human Resources Management. The Master courses provide the tools, skills and methods necessary to develop a systematic approach aimed at solving complex management problems linked to the organizations and the related competitive scenarios.
|Master of Science in Educational Leadership Management and Emerging Technologies|
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|MEL510||Leadership and Change Management in Education||3|
|MEL520||Organization and Management of Innovation||3|
|MEL530||Design of Innovative Business Models of Education||3|
|MEL540||Organizational Structures and Curriculum||3|
|MEL550||Styles and Approaches in Leading and Managing Change: International Case Studies||3|
|MEL560||Managing Conflict, Power and HR Policies||3|
|MEL610||Emerging ICT Trends and Socio-Cultural Changes in Education||3|
|MEL620||Human Resources Management||3|
|MEL630||Leadership and Business Information System||3|
|MEL640||Design and Development of New Educational Products/Services||3|
|MEL650||Education Leadership Capstone Project||6|
|TOTAL: 36 Credits|
The Master’s faculty is characterized by highly qualified professionals in the field of Leadership, Management and Marketing at the international level. The Master professors have been selected on the basis of their professional experience, so as to provide students with highly professional and immediate skills and knowledge in the workplace. Each teacher is engaged in research at national and international level and has positions at managerial level. Multiculturalism, which distinguishes the MEL faculty, ensures a continuous interaction among trainers and students
Prof. Luisalva Morales
Doctorate in Organizational Leadership
Master’s Degree in Education Teacher Program with concentration in Mathematics
Professors and trainers at Miami Dade College and Santa Maria University
The Master of Science in Educational Leadership, Management and Emerging Technologies offers you the opportunity to choose from 2 different study modes, giving you maximum flexibility in the management of the learning activities. Each format is designed to meet the specific needs of different students, young people and professionals who want to improve their skills and progress in their career path.
Our innovative and flexible online learning system “Interactive Online Learning” responds to the needs of young and adult students who have to reconcile and plan their study activities with their professional commitments.
The master classes on campus at the Miami downtown site have 3 starting dates corresponding to the beginning of each semester:
Marconi International University will help all the International Students who choose to study On Campus, in Miami, with their Student Visa F1 Process which allows to live and study in Miami for all the duration of the course.
Study on campus in Miami
The main campus of the Marconi International University is located in the financial and commercial center of Miami, in the area between Downtown and Brickell, Miami’s largest growth district, where are the locations of the most prestigious Florida colleges including Miami Dade University of Miami, Miami International University of Art and Design, Florida International University. The University develops on an area of 7210 square feet and has been specially restructured and designed to accommodate students, teachers and administrative staff.
The location includes:
- 4 classrooms for a capacity of 50 students each,
- An Auditorium that can accommodate up to 70 people,
- A library available for students and teachers, and a lounge area and a cafeteria for students.
- 7 administrative offices,
- A reception area
- An audio-video recording studio used by the professors to develop their online classes
F1 STUDENT VISA
In order to study at the Miami Campus it is required the obtaining of the F1 Student Visa, which can be provided by the University, supporting the student in the application process.
How to get your Student Visa?
In order to complete the admissions process, the candidate must meet and submit the following requirements:
- Send the necessary documentation to the Master’s administrative office;
- Communication from the administrative office about the obtaining of the I-20 Form necessary for the F1 Visa application;
- Interview with the Embassy;
- Communication from the administrative office of the Embassy about the release of the Visa.
International students should begin the admission process at least 6 months before classes start in order to leave enough time to complete your visa requirements and obtain all the documents required to apply for admission.
Admission process and requirements
In order to be admitted to one of our Master’s programs, applicants must possess a valid Bachelor’s Degree. Graduates of recognized academic institutions outside the United States should hold a degree equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree. Equivalency is determined by the Graduate Admissions Office.
Applicants will be considered for admission if they satisfy the following:
- Submit a Bachelor’s Degree / transcripts translated in English or Spanish
- Submit a completed Admissions Application
- Submit a non-refundable application fee: $50 (US residents) / $150 (international students)
- Submit an updated Resume
- Submit a personal statement that describes the applicant’s professional accomplishments and goals
- Copy of valid government issued ID or Passport
- Certificate of intermediate level english language
MIU provides students with a free online language assessment test if they do not have a certificate.
Costs and financial benefits
Master in Education Leadership costs:
|Total Tuition: $ 10,080|
|Per Month||Ask about our scholarships|
|Application Fee||$50 (US residents)
$150 (international students)
Marconi International has always supported students’ aspirations through payment and payment plans for the total enrollment rate of the Master depending on the student’s financial capacity.
It is possible to rate the full amount of the program during the 18 months different installments.
Payments can be made in different ways:
- Paypal payment system through theMIU PayPal link
- Online Payment System with Credit/Debit Card
- Wire Transfer
Marconi International University promotes participation in the Master from around the world, selected on the basis of merit and distinction of race, religion and politics. The MIU scholarship program guarantees a careful selection based on the candidate’s merit and potential.
Scholarships will be targeted at national and international candidates even if they do not hold a visa.
To access the scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of intermediate level preferred language (English or Spanish B1-B2 Intermediate level)
- Bachelor Diploma and official transcripts
All students who are not in possession of a B1 or B2 English or Spanish language certification will be able to take an English or Spanish entrance exam that will be offered free of charge from the University.
Candidates who will not be admitted to the Master as they are not in possession of the required English or Spanish level will be able to take an Intermediate English course.
Application procedure for the scholarship:
Students who wish to apply for a MIU scholarship must complete and submit the “scholarship application form” .
The following documents are also required to complete the scholarship application:
- Application Form
- Bachelor’s Degree and Official Transcripts in English.
- Updated resume
- Motivational Letter Describing the Applicant’s Professional and Academic Goals (Optional)
- Certificate of intermediate level preferred language (English or Spanish B1-B2 Intermediate level)
- Copy of your ID\Passport