The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration prepares students to mature into professionals that have an active role in the economic decision-making process. It provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the nature of economics and with the right tools to operate in financial institutions and public and private organizations. The Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is offered in On Line or On campus and in English.
At the conclusion of the Bachelor program, graduates will have acquired the theoretical and analytical instruments necessary to fully comprehend the functioning of markets, businesses and financial institutions, as well as the role of economic policies and its influence on the business sector and the economy itself.
Those in possession of a Bachelor Degree of Business Administration may continue with their academic studies and pursue a Master’s degree or a Doctor’s degree, if desired.
Our Bachelor in Business Administration offers a high-level training in management, finance, regulation of enterprise, business innovation and leadership areas.
The course guarantees the acquisition of the key skills to operate in a vast range of professions in Business area and play roles with operational responsibilities in the following contexts:
- Management and Control over Public or Private Companies
- Corporates Management and Business
- Financial and Fiscal Advisory
- Bank and Insurance Services
- Business Risk Analisys and Planning Activities
- Business Management in Products and Services Firms
- Goods and Services Marketing Expert
- National and International Companies Auditing and Monitoring
- Human Resources Management
- International Business And Management
- Economic Planning
- Business Communication
- Corporate Investment Banking
- Public Control on Enterprise Crisis
|Bachelor in Business Administration|
|Course Number||Course Title||Credits|
|ENC1101||English Composition I*||3|
|ENC1102||English Composition II*||3|
|MAC1005||College Mathematics I*||3|
|WRI100||Advanced Writing Techniques*||3|
|MAC1014||College Mathematics II*||3|
|ECO2043||Economics of Innovation||3|
|MIS3004||Business Information System||3|
|FIN3035||Financial Statement Analysis||3|
|ECO4103||Comparative Fiscal System||3|
|BUS4053||Public Control on Enterprise Crisis||3|
|BUS4133||Corporate Investment Banking||3|
|ECO4073||Economy and International Company Management||3|
|MAN3301||Human Resources Management||3|
|ECO4063||Economic Analysis of Law||3|
|CAP4901||Business Administration Capstone Project||6|
|TOTAL: 120 Credits|
The Bachelor’s faculty is characterized by highly qualified professionals in the field of Management, Finance and Marketing at the international level. The professors have been selected on the basis of their professional experience, so as to provide students with highly professional and immediate skills and knowledge in the workplace.
Each teacher is engaged in research at national and international level and has positions at managerial level. Multiculturalism, which distinguishes the Professors’ tutorial, ensures a continuous interaction and current content of the proposed content.
ACADEMIC DIRECTOR BBA:
Prof. Juan Arteaga
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Wood Processing
Master in International Business Administration
MIU offers you the opportunity to choose from 2 different study modes, giving maximum flexibility in the management of the learning activities. Each format is designed to meet the specific needs of different students, young people and professionals who want to improve their skills and progress in their career path.
Our innovative and flexible online learning system “Interactive Online Learning” responds to the needs of young and adult students who have to reconcile and plan their study activities with their professional commitments.
The Bachelor classes on campus at the Miami downtown site have 3 starting dates corresponding to the beginning of each semester:
- Fall (September),
- Spring (January),
- Summer (May).
Miami International University will help all the International Students who choose to study On Campus, in Miami, with their Student Visa F1 Process which allows to live and study in Miami for all the duration of the course.
Study on campus in Miami
The main campus of the Marconi International University is located in the financial and commercial center of Miami, in the area between Downtown and Brickell, Miami’s largest growth district, where are the locations of the most prestigious Florida colleges including Miami Dade University of Miami, Miami International University of Art and Design, Florida International University. The University develops on an area of 7210 square feet and has been specially restructured and designed to accommodate students, teachers and administrative staff.
The location includes:
- 4 classrooms for a capacity of 50 students each,
- An Auditorium that can accommodate up to 70 people,
- A library available for students and teachers, and a lounge area and a cafeteria for students.
- 7 administrative offices,
- A reception area
- An audio-video recording studio used by the professors to develop their online classes
F1 STUDENT VISA
In order to study at the Miami Campus it is required the F1 Student Visa, which can be provided by the University, supporting the student in the application process.
How to get your Student Visa?
In order to complete the admissions process, the candidate must meet and submit the following requirements:
- Send the necessary documentation to the Bachelor’s administrative office;
- Communication from the administrative office about the obtaining of the I-20 Form necessary for the F1 Visa application;
- Interview with the Embassy;
- Communication from the administrative office of the Embassy about the issue of the Visa.
International students should begin the admission process at least 6 months before classes start in order to leave enough time to complete the visa requirements and obtain all the documents required to apply for admission.
Admission process and requirements
In order to be admitted to one of our Bachelor’s programs, applicants must possess a valid High School Diploma. Graduates of recognized academic institutions outside the United States should hold a degree equivalent to a U.S. High School. Equivalency is determined by the Admissions Office.
Applicants will be considered for admission if they satisfy the following:
- Submit a High School / transcripts translated in English
- Submit a completed Admissions Application
- Submit a non-refundable registration fee: $50 (US residents) / $150 (international students)
- Submit an updated Resume
- Submit a personal statement that describes the applicant’s professional accomplishments and goals
- Copy of valid government issued ID or Passport
- Certificate of intermediate level preferred language (English or Spanish B1-B2 Intermediate level)
Students wishing to pursue the programs in English can submit an English language certificate including, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualifications, such as a degree from a university that conducts its programs entirely in English. MIU provides students with a free online language assessment test if they do not have a certificate.
Costs and financial benefits
Bachelor in Business Administration’s costs:
|Annual Tuition $ 6,796.00|
|Per Credit||$ 226.53|
|Per Semester||$ 2265.33|
|Graduation Fee||$ 400.00|
|Registration Fee||$50 (US residents)
$150 (international students)
Marconi International has always supported students’ aspirations through payment and payment plans for the total enrollment rate of the Master depending on the student’s financial capacity.
It is possible to rate the full amount of the program during the 18 months in quarterly and semi-annual installments.
Payments can be made in different ways:
- Paypal payment system through the MIU PayPal link
- Online Payment System with Credit/Debit Card
- Wire Transfer
Marconi International University promotes participation in its programs to students from around the world, selected on the basis of merit and distinction of race, religion and politics. The MIU scholarship program guarantees a careful selection based on the candidate’s merit and potential.
Scholarships will be targeted at national and international candidates even if they do not hold a visa.
To access the scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge of intermediate level preferred language (English or Spanish B1-B2 Intermediate level)
- High School Diploma and official transcripts
All students who are not in possession of a B1 or B2 English language certification will be able to take an English entrance exam that will be offered free of charge from the University.
Candidates who will not be admitted to the Master as they are not in possession of the required English level will be able to take an Intermediate English course.
Application procedure for the scholarship:
Students who wish to apply for a MIU scholarship must complete and submit the “scholarship application form” .
The following documents are also required to complete the scholarship application:
- Application Form
- Updated resume
- Motivational Letter Describing the Applicant’s Professional and Academic Goals (Optional)
- Certificate of intermediate level preferred language (English B1-B2 Intermediate level)
- Copy of your ID\Passport
- Copy of your High School diploma and its Official Transcripts.