How to get your Student Visa?
In order to complete the admissions process, the candidate must meet and submit the following requirements:
Completed signed and dated Application Form and Enrollment Agreement
Application fee of $150 dollars (non-refundable) made payable to Marconi International university via Wire Transfer.
Payment of the first installment of the tuition fee before the I-20 is processed (which will be refunded in full if the F1 Visa will be denied for reasons depending on the University. However, the installment is not refunded if the visa is denied for reasons depending on the applicant).
Financial statement or certified bank letter in English demonstrating full tuition funds available, along with living expenses capability to cover a minimum of one year (12 months) of tuition and fees, books and supplies, living and any other necessary expenses during your studies. (Amounts must be in or converted to USD currency).
Affidavit of support form in case of sponsor.
High School diploma translated into English. For undergraduate transfer students, transcripts and educational credentials if they are not in English must be translated.
- If a student's native language is not English, proficiency in English must be established by one of the following options:
- Satisfactory Standardized Test Score as PTE (54), TOEFL (70 - IBT) or IELTS (6.0).
- Marconi International University English Test.
- Proof of graduating from a college or high school where English is the primary mode of instruction.
- Completing an ESL program at an institution that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Completing an ESL program at Marconi International University.
Copy of a valid passport (upon admissions).
Copy of SEVIS / I-901 Receipt www.fmjfee.com.
International students should begin the admission process at least 6 months before classes start in order to leave enough time to complete your visa requirements and obtain all the documents required to apply for admission.